Evening in Negombo beach


Negombo is one of the best places in SriLanka if you want to see sunset. If you a are planing on spending your evening on a beach Negombo brown's beach is on of the places in the island. I was so bored at home because non academic staff of our university was on a strike. I called my cousin brother and went to Negombo beach t have some fun. Here are some abstract scenes we could see.






Negombo is not that far from my home. We reached there at around 4.30 in the evening. I was planning to see sunset and therefore we had to stay there for sometime and we didn't forget to have to some street foods in the beach also. 


It was so hard for me to capture the beauty of the awesome sky in one single picture. I made this video share the same awesome views with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox

@templatesyard